FOREWORD ~ THIS BLOG CONTAINS HOMOSEXUAL STORIES WITH EXPLICIT LANGUAGE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Preface

First of all, the events that will be told here are all true. They did happen.

Next, you should understand that I am what I am now because of them, as much as everyone is who they are now thanks to what happened before in their past ~ including you.

Now, I am not going to begin this blog with an introduction full of cliches, so I'm going to cut this short.

If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave.

For those who stick around, I hope I can keep you interested and entertained.

10 comments:

  1. “Intense, unexpected suffering passes more quickly than suffering that is apparently bearable; the latter goes on for years and, without our noticing, eats away at our souls, until, one day, we are no longer able to free ourselves from the bitterness and it stays with us for the rest of our lives.”

    - The Alchemist; Paolo Coelho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expect Nomad to have a lot to say... When I say a lot, it's A LOT! lol... I'll let you take us to your world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad na active sila mag-comment. :) Kaya ganon din ako sa blog nila.

      Delete
    2. 'Yan kasing si Nomad....ah basta...hehehe

      Delete
    3. magkaaway kami niyan sa Bianca Gonzalez post ko...heheheh... anti-iskwater yata siya... inaaway rin niya ako sa ibang comments ko sa ibang blogs... ewan ko ba jan... pero we're virtual friends...

      Delete
    4. Teka macheck nga ulit yun! *haha* frenemies pala kayo e

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...